Optim’action is intended for employees absent from work for medical reasons. This program provides them with supplemental professional assistance focusing on recovery and return to work.
The basic disability management service of this program proactively takes charge of new disability files. It is designed to slow down escalating costs and reduce absenteeism in organizations. It advocates effective and durable collaboration with the insurer while seeking an optimal outcome for all the files.
- Careful study of the referral form, job description and medical documents;
- Phone contact with the employee;
- Discussion with our consulting physician, when needed;
- Short evaluation report and recommendations;
- Phone follow-up during the disability period;
- Phone interventions to advance an appointment, investigation, surgery (medical fees not included), when necessary;
- Expertise coordination (expert fees not included), if need be;
- Quarterly statistics reports or according to specific needs.
According to each case, our counsellors can ensure follow-up with the beneficiary for the duration of the disability.