Intended to insurers, the quick rehabilitation intervention of the Optim’assist+ program promises a successful return to work for
short-term disability or when reintegration is imminent.
Optim’assist+ offers an easy transition back into the workforce with the best possible conditions in the shortest amount of time. The program is characterized by a personalized approach custom designed after initial evaluation.
Target clientele and criteria
- Must retain some form of employment link;
- A person whose return to work is imminent but at high risk of failure if not properly coached;
- Someone going on leave, being dealt with early on and expected to go back to work within three months;
- Are excluded people with a history of periodic stoppages or more severe pathology (severe psychiatric problems, degenerative diseases, severe chronic illnesses).
Specific objectives and method
- Evaluation within five working days following date of referral including contact with the employer;
- Specific recommendations (back to work coordination, conflict management, burn-out, addiction recovery coaching, services coordination, psychological support, fitness training, weight control, pain/fatigue management, ergonomics).